Join Our Community
Do you have trouble and need help or you’ve got a wonderful idea? We are willing to help.
Read the HOWTO on asking proper questions
Here is the good one How to Ask Questions in Smart Way. Please understand that to save your time it’s better to provide as much information as you can. The optimal way is to provide a short example that we can run ourselves. Do not just tell that the program gives errors, instead, share complete error log, text and audio files needed to reproduce your error.
Write a message on forum
There are bunch of forums on sourceforge. Be sure to search the forums to see if your question was asked previously.
- Help - Help on pocketsphinx and sphinxtrain
- Sphinx4 Help - Discussions and help on sphinx4
- Speech Recognition - Generic discussions about speech recognition
Subscribe to developer mailing list
Report an issue on tracker
- Bugs - Bug Tracking System
Track us on github
- Github Project Page - Bug Tracking System
There is active Telegram group
Get commercial support, post job, discuss business opportunity
Just join our CMUSphinx group on LinkedIn